For our style challenge, we took the same 7 for all mankind jeans, same great belt by Brave $78 and created 3 very wearable looks.
Style #1: Casual Friday daywear - we wanted an outfit you could wear to the office. So we paired our jeans and belt with this knit peplum by Nougat $170, and a great necklace by Sandwich $70.
Style #2: Sexy Evening Look - we amped up the sex appeal of these jeans by adding this fantastic black on black matte sequined shirt by Lush $58 and finished it off for evening with this totally vegan leather look-a-like jacket by Blank $168.
Style #3: Casual Errands Around Town - We paired our denim with this made for fall over-sized sweater.
What’s your style?
Three looks, one pair of jeans, one belt! Absolutely perfect! By Naked Red.
Wax Denim by 7 for all mankind
This fall’s hot trend will be all about how to look chic in the changing weather. Leather has always made a sexy statement no matter how it is worn but leather can sometimes be uncomfortable to wear, sometimes restricting or perhaps just a little too warm. This is why this Wax denim by 7 for all mankind is a perfect addition to your wardrobe.
7 for all mankind have found a way to create the look of leather without the actual material itself. Wax finish denim is a regular pair of dark denim with a layer of wax heated and pressed on top of it. Available at Naked Red – let us show you how to take this very sexy wearable skinny with a shiny edge from a day at the office, to evening chic right through to Saturday shopping with the girls.
4 fall fashion wardrobe must-haves
So summer is coming to an end and you are suddenly beginning to realize that your fall wardrobe is seriously lacking. One part of our wardrobes that is often neglected is our work wardrobe. We want to help get your wardrobe work-ready to help you be on your fashion game this fall, so here are 4 of our fall fashion must-haves:
1. Peplum top – This top is a must-have this fall, simply because they are too cute! They add flare to your outfit, and look fabulous over a great pair of skinnies. (Get it at Naked Red: dee & ray black & white stripe – $89)
2. Textured chunky knit – We know it may still be too early to think of cold weather, but it is inevitably going to hit. Be prepared with a knit sweater that not only keeps your warm, but also keeps you stylish. (Get it at Naked Red: Left on Houston clay knit top – $135)
3. Pleather-trim leggings – Gone are the days of boring, unfashionable leggings. These pleather-trim leggings are right on trend, and would also look great under a peplum top! (Get it at Naked Red: Niki Biki pleather-trim leggings – 70$)
4. Top-handle doctor bag – Now that you have an outfit picked out, you’ll want the perfect bag to accessorize. These bags are big enough to carry all of your essentials and will spruce up any outfit. (Get it at Naked Red: Nella Bella Lily purse – $110)
Now, of course, these items are not just limited to the office. All of these articles are fall fashion must-haves, whether you’re grabbing lunch, going shopping, or going into the office.
When trying to spruce up your wardrobe sometimes a bag or purse can make all the difference. One of our picks for fall is from Nella Bella. Here is why we love our Nella Bella Dhalia bag:
- It’s made from vegan material. What’s good for the environment is good for you too!
- It is made to last. Don’t worry about having to replace this bag anytime soon, it’s durable material and design will last you a very long time.
- It’s perfect for work or school. With school just about to begin, we know that you may be trying to find the perfect bag. This bag is big enough to carry your laptop, as well as your books, and the best part is that you’ll look fabulous doing it.
- And last, but definitely not least, it is just fashionable! Being unique is what fashion is all about, and this bag is will definitely help you to stand out. It’s great colours, material, and design will have people stopping you in the streets asking where you got your bag.
If you have yet to purchase a Nella Bella bag, then what are you waiting for?! This bag is a must have. We absolutely love Nella Bella, and we are sure you will too.
As sad as it may be, the dog days of summer are coming to an end, and the cooler summer temperatures are beginning to roll in. We still may be able to get away with the shorts and t-shirt day wear, but we should also start packing the trusty cardigan and light jacket, especially for those much cooler summer nights. We want to help make your transition from summer to fall as easy and stylish as possible. Here are some Naked Red suggestions on how to cover up.
Our Maison Scotch cardigan with a sheer back is a stylish way to cover up, and will keep you warm without having to worry about compensating on style. And who doesn’t love a comfy oversized sweater to throw on when it gets cool? Our Line Sherlock sweater will have you feeling both cozy and warm. And of course, the denim jacket is a staple in anyone’s wardrobe—they go with almost any outfit and are stylish and easy to wear.
GET THE LOOK AT NAKED RED
1. Maison Scotch burnt orange cardigan with sheer leopard print back – $129
2. Line Sherlock button-up sweater – $ 185
3. 7 For All Mankind RMV denim jacket – $298
This summer is all about the high-low tops and skirts. Now, heading into fall, the high-low style that we’re used to, is being tweaked just a little bit. The drastic high-low difference and long length of this Mono B tunic makes for a bold fashion statement and is a must-have for this summer and fall. Paired with a pair of skinny jeans, this outfit is comfortable and easy, while still being chic and right on trend.
GET THIS LOOK AT NAKED RED
Top: Mono B navy print tunic - $110
Bottom: 7 For All Mankind midnight skinny - $230
Summer is still in the air, but fall is already on our shelves! With the new season fast approaching, we have already begun to bring you our autumn collection. Here is a great outfit that we have put together that will have you turning heads whether you are in the office or out and about on the town.
GET THE LOOK AT NAKED RED FOR HER
1: Sandwich blouse - $148
2: Adriano Goldschmied skinny straight denim - $245
3: Sandwich necklace - $75
Toronto’s Festival of Beer is Canada’s largest celebration of beer and it takes place this weekend! The festival takes place at Bandshell Park at Exhibition Place and promises to be loads of fun for its attendees. Whether sipping beer, earing some grilling tips, or catching a performance from a great band, make sure you’re doing it in style. We’ve put together a simple style guide for men and women planning on attending the festivities.
GET THE LOOK AT NAKED RED
1: Ben Sherman Storm shirt $68
2: Paige Denim Normandie Vanguard slim straight jeans $249
3: Scotch & Soda hat $38
4: Twig grey/blue maxi dress $60
5: Lucy the First sea gems necklace $75
How to match the perfect bra and underwear with your outfit
If you are wearing a loose tank top or one that has open sides or an open back, you know how difficult it can be to find the perfect bra to wear with it. It really is not that difficult—just think bralettes! These lace bras cover a little more than a regular bra would, making it suitable and appropriate to wear under a tank top that exposes some skin. They also come in fabulous colours, and along with the lace designs, you won’t have any worries about showing off a little bit of it under your tank. Here are some tips on how to have fun with bralettes:
· If you are wearing a solid colour tank top, such as a cobalt blue, you should opt for a different coloured bralette that will stand out while still complementing the colour of your top, such as a coral.
· If your top is patterned, you may want to pick one of the colours on your tank top and match it to a bralette. This simple style trick can take even the simplest tank and make it exciting.
Now that we have the top portion of the undergarments under control, it’s time to think underwear. How many times does this happen to you: you find the perfect dress, but you can’t find the right underwear to wear with it. One cardinal rule when it comes to paring underwear with a dress is that you do not want any underwear lines showing under your dress. You want to make sure your underwear look flattering under your dress and that they are not cutting you in all the wrong places, making it appear as though you have bumps and folds where you don’t want them. Here are some tips on how to do so:
· If you are wearing, for example, a maxi dress (add material here), then you would want to wear a high-waisted pair of underwear with no seams so that they leave you without the dreaded “panty line”.
· If you are unable to find a pair that is high-waisted, as long as they are seamless, a perfect examples being lace underwear, you will be fine. Feel confident in your dresses and make sure you are wearing the right undergarments!
GET THE LOOK AT NAKED RED
1 & 2: Tresics turquoise tanktop $40
3: Lush polkadot tank top $68
4: Hot pink (also corals) bralette $55
Packing your bag for vacation
When going on vacation perhaps the most stressful part is trying to decide what to pack for your trip. We all know the feeling of opening up our closets and realizing that we want to bring everything with us because we just can’t choose (and because it’s easier to not have to)! Here are some tips on how to pack less without having to comprise on style.
Step 1: Pack the necessities, such as underwear, bras, socks, and pajamas. Once you have all that boring stuff packed you can move on to the fun stuff.
Step 2: Pack a coloured pant, such as a red, that can go day to night. By simply changing your top, accessories, and shoes, you can easily transition from day to night in one pair of pants.
Step 3: Pack basic tank tops. Wear your basic white, black, or even red coloured tank during the day to stay cool, and at night dress it up a little. Add a cute little cardigan, a sheer blouse, or a great piece of jewelry to draw attention away from the tank and make the outfit look completely new.
The whole point of a vacation is to relax and not have to worry about what you are wearing, as long as you feel good and are having fun. So pack a little less this time around while still maintaining a stylish look.
GET THIS LOOK AT NAKED RED:
Nella Bella Winnipeg bag - $125
Passionata Bra - $60
Underwear black - $30
Underwear red - $45
Samra thong sandals - $68
Blank NYC jeans in light my fire - $139
Lumiere sweater Straw - $95
Niki Biki mint tank top - $28
Biko necklace - $98
Lumiere multi colored top - $78